Free Shipping for Orders Over $25 Details
Free Standard Shipping on all orders will automatically be applied at checkout. Valid through 11:59 pm EST July 12, 2017. Full shipping charges will apply if 3-Day or Overnight Shipping methods are chosen at checkout. Cannot be applied to previous or pending purchases. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Catch More Fish™ Bass Kit
Availability: Available on 09/11/2017
With a Shakespeare® Catch More Fish® tackle box kit anglers will have the basic tackle needed to land that big bass all in one convenient location.
- Includes Berkley® PowerBait® shaky worms and lizards, crankbait, spinner grubs and tackle box
- Durable tackle tray with latches
- Berkley® PowerBait®
- Shaky Worms
- Power Lizards
- 1 - Crank Bait
- 2 - Spinner Grubs
- 5 - Grubs
- 4 - 3/0 Worm Hooks
- 1 - Jig Head
- 5 - Split Shots
- Texas Rig
- Thread the bullet weight onto the line. Then tie the hook to the line.
- Insert hook into nose of PowerBait® shaky worm or power lizard.
- Pull hook through body, rotate hook and embed the point.
- Rigged bait should be straight, with hook point at the surface.
- Fishing Tips
- A Texas rig excels for fishing in thick cover. Cast or pitch into weeds, brush or rocks where big bass often lurk. Drag it through cover or along structures like underwater points. To fish thick shallow cover, drop the rig vertically into spots with a long rod. It sinks into the strike zone with no splash to alarm bass.
- Fishing Tips
- Bend PowerBait® shaky worm in half to find the center.
- Hook the worm all the way through the body as shown in the picture above.
- A wacky rig works well in open water, around structure like docks, and in all water depths. To fish let the worm sink slowly and wiggle your rod tip every few seconds. Once the bait hits the bottom start a slow retrieve where you let the bait rise and then slowly fall again. Try using soft and hard jerks in various patterns until you find the perfect action.